As Certified Aging in Place Specialists, we specialize in remodels that are beautifully designed for accessibility and independent living—so you and your loved ones can continue to enjoy the activities and wellbeing in the home and community you love.
We offer a full service, personalized approach to transforming living spaces that relate to your well-being and your health. Our home modification services are all about ensuring that you and your home are truly compatible, offering everyone living there—and visiting there—the accessibility and freedom to thrive!
Is this you?
“We are thinking about retirement and since we are both healthy, we want to ensure that our current home will provide us with many more years of mobility and freedom”.
“My aging parents are moving in with my husband and I and our three children due to economic reasons. All of us are excited about this, but our home is not adequate to support three different generations, each with their own particular needs.”
“My loved one has a progressive medical condition. We need to determine how to modify our home so I can give them the best quality of life and independence possible.”
Our Aging in Place remodeling services include:
- Home assessments and modifications based on your current and future needs
- Wheelchair/walker accessible home modifications
- Widening doorways and pass-throughs
- Creating low threshold entries
- Building ramps and elevators
- Modifying bathroom vanities, toilets, bathtubs and showers
- Modifying kitchen sinks, work surfaces, appliances, and storage
- Installing barrier free showers, walk-in tubs, and slide-in spas
- Installing lifts, grab bars and railings
- Modifying kitchens with accessible prep/cooking surfaces, appliances, and storage
- Moving master bedrooms and bathrooms to the main level
- Home additions, second floor additions, finished basements, and garage conversions
- Whole house renovations
- Separate entries and walkways